Fancy bagging yourself a pair of tickets to see Chase & Status, Kaiser Chiefs, Fleur East, Tom Odell and Sigala at MTV Crashes Coventry at the Ricoh Arena next Friday 27 May?
Then get following Friargate on Twitter as we have got 15 pairs to give away! Over the next five working days we will post five simple questions on our Twitter timeline @Friargatecov – there will be one question per day.
Those people who can Tweet the correct answer to each question using #friargatestreetfood – and can pick up the tickets at the Friargate Street Food market between 11.30am and 2.30pm on Thursday 26 May – will be in with a chance of winning. At 5pm each day we will pick three correct answers at random.
Friargate Street Food will be held in Station Square, at the heart of the Friargate development, next Thursday 26th May from 11.30am. Hungry residents and commuters can pick up sensational quesadillas, specialist coffees and delicious pizzas.
MTV Crashes Coventry is a huge two-day music festival at the Ricoh Arena on 27 and 28 May. Tens of thousands of fans are expected to pack the stadium as MTV promises ‘a weekend to remember’. Doors open at 3pm with a curfew of 10.30pm.
Competition terms and conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Friargate LLP their immediate family or anyone directly connected with this competition.
- There will be three questions asked on May 17, May 18, May 19, May 20 and May 23.
- To enter the competition entrants must submit to the Promoter their answer via @friargatecov quoting #friargatestreetfood
- Entrants must be able to pick up the tickets at the Friargate Street Food market between 11.30am and 2.30pm on Thursday 26 May
- Each winner will contacted via Twitter message, and their success will be promoted on Twitter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate, incomplete or illegible entries.
- No automated or bulk entries are permitted.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The selection process will be conducted by an independent judge on behalf of the Promoter.
- The selection of the winning Twitter user will be undertaken using a random number generator, and taken from all correct answers submitted before 5pm on the day the question is posed. Each Twitter user will be assigned a number based on the time of their submission.
- The Promoter’s announcement of the winning entrants is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winners are unable to take up a prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- The winners agree to take part in non-paid publicity (including photography if required) relating to the competition.
- The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the data protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use entrants’ information for the purposes of administering this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that are outside of its control.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
Promoter: Friargate LLP, c/o Core Marketing, 19 Newhall Street B3 3PJ. Telephone number 0121 232 5000.