The Building - Two Friargate
Two Friargate will establish the pattern of development at Friargate, in what will become a varied but complementary cluster of buildings.
With 136,000 sq ft of available Grade A office space, and floorplates from 11,000 sq ft, Two Friargate offers the perfect opportunity for a corporate headquarters in one of the most well connected locations in the region.
The design has evolved in response to the public realm and the need to create the principal route from the station to the city centre. In order to enhance activity on the public realm Two Friargate will also include 4,600 sq ft of retail space, which will provide opportunities for outdoor dining.
Not only will this offer lunchtime dining for office workers, the ground floor retail will create a welcoming and attractive environment as you enter the building.
Entertaining at Two Friargate will also be an attractive proposition. The 8th floor provides a large terrace that will offer unparalleled views across the city, combined with a fully glazed 12thfloor providing views over the public realm.
Two Friargate extends over 136,189 sq ft net internal area, as well as 4,608 sq ft of retail and restaurant space.
The building will also provide car parking spaces including accessible spaces, showers, a drying room and lockers.
- 14-storey building
- 80 metres from the train station
- Glazed pavilion on the top floor, with stunning views over the city
- 11,000 sq ft typical floor plates
- 4 pipe fan coil cooling system – 1 per 10 sq m occupancy
- Connection to the District Heating System
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- LED luminaries
- 150mm raised access floor
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.8m
- Slab to Slab height 3.95m
- 24 hour building security and access
- Target EPC ‘B’ rating
- 6×8 person passenger lifts including goods lift
- Unisex toilets on 12th floor and separate
- Ladies and Gents on other floors
- 20 secure basement car parking spaces including 2 accessible spaces
- Cycle storage
- Built using BCO guidelines as reference
- Targeting BREEAM Excellence