The second Grade A office building to be delivered at Friargate has also been designed by leading architecture practice, Allies and Morrison. It will sit alongside the new Coventry City Council building currently under construction.
A Grade A Workplace
Adjacent to the new tree-lined boulevard, Station Square, the stunning Two Friargate will welcome visitors into Coventry and, alongside One Friargate, will be one of the first landmarks people see as they make their way from the train station to the city’s retail core.
The building will deliver over 100,000 sq ft of office space and more than 4,000 sq ft of retail space. With a glazed pavilion at its top level, Two Friargate will provide stunning city views in all directions.
Positioned only 80 metres from Coventry train station, with fast links to London and Birmingham, Two Friargate will be at the centre of Coventry’s future.
This stunning space is available and, with fantastic transport connections in an ideal location, is the perfect business location.
For more information please contact Ian Stringer, Adrian Griffith or Andrew Venables at Bilfinger GVA, using our contact pages.
Two Friargate extends over 136,189 sq ft net internal area, as well as 4,608 sq ft of retail and restaurant space.
The building will also provide car parking spaces including accessible spaces, showers, a drying room and lockers.
- 14-storey building
- 80 metres from the train station
- Glazed pavilion on the top floor, with stunning views over the city
- 11,000 sq ft typical floor plates
- 4 pipe fan coil cooling system – 1 per 10 sq m occupancy
- Connection to the District Heating System
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- LED luminaries
- 150mm raised access floor
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.8m
- Slab to Slab height 3.95m
- 24 hour building security and access
- Target EPC ‘B’ rating
- 6×8 person passenger lifts including goods lift
- Unisex toilets on 12th floor and separate
- Ladies and Gents on other floors
- 20 secure basement car parking spaces including 2 accessible spaces
- Cycle storage
- Built using BCO guidelines as reference
- Targeting BREEAM Excellence