As the largest regeneration project Coventry has seen for a generation, Friargate will create:
- Up to 2,350,000 sq ft of Grade A office space across 14 buildings
- Up to 215,000 sq ft of retail, restaurants and bars
- Up to 450,000 sq ft of hotel space across two buildings
- Up to 400 new homes
- Up to 110,000 sq ft of leisure use
- Vastly improved public realm
With Coventry train station attracting 17,000 passengers a day and growing, and Coventry a city on the rise, the time is right to bring new life into a prime city-centre location.